CANINE HOLTER MONITOR RENTAL NOW AVAILABLE ON VANCOUVER ISLAND
I am pleased to inform you that a canine holter monitor rental is now
available to dog owners and responsible breeders on Vancouver Island, on the
basis of the following:
· The holter will be attached and removed from the dog/bitch by
the "Owner(s)" of the holter.
· There will be a rental fee of $50.00 to cover wear and tear to
· There is a 24 hour turn around time limit for use of the
monitor. For every hour past 24 hours after the time of hook-up, there will
be a late charge of $1.00/hr added to the rental fee (unless previous
arrangements are made with the "Owner(s)"). If the holter monitor is not
returned after a maximum of 2 days, legal action will be taken to secure the
return of the device in perfect working order.
· Renter agrees to use the machine with care, and return it in the
same condition that it was received in, or will be liable for the original
cost of the holter ($1,000 US).
· Renter agrees that if their dog/bitch chews the leads, they will
be charged ($35 US) to replace same leads.
· Renter agrees to keep their dog/bitch away from any water (other
than drinking), ie: no baths; swims; etc.
· Renter will notify Owner of any malfunction of the device before
returning it to the "Owner".
· Renter will provide to the "Owner" at the time of hook-up, the
following for holtering: 1-9V Energizer battery, 1 90 min cassette, 7
electrodes (or the "Owner" can supply these items as a kit for $5/kit)
· The "Renter" is responsible for having their dog/bitch's tape
read by a person/professional of their choosing.
We are not a business, just Boxer breeders/exhibitors here to help ethical
breeders who wish to do all they can to ensure healthy puppies to carry on
their breeding programs. The rental fee we charge is not to make money, but
to protect our investment in the Holter Monitor that we co-own. It wasn't
free, and we need to have a cushion to help cover expenses in the event that
it needs to be repaired. We just ask that you respect our property like it
was your own, and take care of it appropriately while in your care, so it
will be around for all of us to use for a long time to come. Please reserve
the use of the monitor at least one month in advance to make sure it is
available when you need it. Also, order and have on hand the holter kit
items before requesting the monitor so everything is ready when you are.
Please contact me if you would like to set up an appointment to bring your
dog to my home to be hooked up to and removed from the holter (you will be
required to keep him/her with you for the 24 hour period).
Thank you, and Happy Holtering!
2858 Meadowview Road
Shawnigan Lake, BC V0R 2W0
CH Kourika Happy Returns to Hillroy
tchamberlain RemoveThis @shaw.ca
(250)743-8737 >> Stay informed about: ***ATLANTA, GA AREA*** Proffessional dog trainer. 33 yrs e..